We scour the Internet every week looking for the very best content for our readers. The goal? Find everything we can to help you build a profitable business that will change the world. As we dig, we inevitably run across video, pictures or blog posts that are life changing.
Each Tuesday, we share the very best of what we've found.
The Think Tank Tuesday Award for Best Tip Goes To...
A commencement speech by Jim Carey. That's right. You'll start this video and you won't be able to stop.
Our favorite piece of advice from Jim...
Our 2 Runners-Up are:
There's a lot of great ideas in this post. James has a unique outlook on life and entrepreneurship. If you're not reading his blog, you should be. In this post, he covers quite a bit of useful advice. He's started a lot of companies, failed quickly at many and won big with a few.
Want to know our favorite rule from James?
If you want to check out all of James's rules, and we suggest that you do, click the link below.
2. An awesome infographic on the cost of unhappy customers.
Have you ever wondered what happens when you upset a customer? This infographic explains it all. How great is this?
This Week's Think Tank Trivia:
Alright everyone, now it's your turn. We've got some questions for you. Take some time to think through them and respond with a comment. Let's get a good discussion going so that every CEO that hits this page can walk away with ideas on how to build a more profitable business.
- What was your favorite piece of advice from the Jim Carey commencement speech and why?
- Going along with the Papa John's video, where do you see the future of business-to-employee relationships going?
- In James's 100 rules of being an entrepreneur, the first one is "It's not fun." Do you agree?
- What are your tips for delighting your fans to avoid creating unhappy customers?
Want to Read Other Articles Like This One?
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog and get posts like this one delivered to your inbox each week or month.