Mondays get a bad rap, but for entrepreneurs they should be like lighter fluid, igniting the flame to power through a new week of progress.
But let’s be real. That’s not always the case. Sometimes the alarm goes off on Monday morning and it feels like your body’s made of lead—it’s impossible to get out of bed!
Never fear, because these Monday Motivation quotes are the antidote. Sometimes all it takes is the wise words of someone who’s gone before you to give you the inspiration you need to get up, get going and crush your goals.
Here are 31 of our favorite inspiring quotes, grouped by subject matter so you can easily find the ones that resonate best for you right now.
On Taking Action
- "Someday" is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.” – Tim Ferriss
- "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now." - Chinese proverb.
- “Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit. - Conrad Hilton
- “Success doesn’t come to you. You go to it.”
- “Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.” - Mark Twain
- “You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.” - Carl Gustav Jung
On Overcoming Fear
- "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
- “Don’t worry about failure. You only have to get it right once.”
- “What would you do if you were not afraid? - Sheryl Sandberg
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.”
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” - Tony Robbins
- “Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.”
- “Ignore the boos. They usually come from the cheap seats.”
“15. We become what we think about most of the time.” - Earl Nightingale.
- “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish. The time will pass anyway.”
- “Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo.” - Jon Sinclair
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” - Jim Rohn
On Hard Work
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” - Thomas Jefferson
- “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you." - Mark Cuban
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”
- “The hard work puts you where the good luck can find you.”
- Work hard in silence; let your success be your noise.
- “Go 24 hours without complaining and watch how your life starts to change.”
- “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.”
- “You didn’t come this far to only come this far.”
- “One year equals 365 opportunities.”
- “The grass is greener where you water it.”
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
Have a great week!
Want more motivational materials delivered to your inbox each week? Subscribe to our blog and never miss a post!